Late Sant Baba Sucha Singh ji founded the Jawaddi Taksal at Gurdwara Gur Gian parkash, Jawaddi Taksal, Ludhiana in 1985 with the main objectives:
Reading Sudh Gurbani (Correct Pronunciations) in the form of Path Bodh Samagams.
- Katha – Correct meanings and holistic relevance of Gurbani with mankind.
Kirtan – Reciting of Gurbani in Rag Badh manner with Tanti Saaj in Sudh Ragas.
- Meditation in the form of four Gurmat Naam Abhias Samagams in a year.
- Education Pertaining: Services of Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji in the Darbar Sahib.
- Amrit Sanchar on Every Dasvi in each month.
- Conducting Regular Seminars on different Religions and Social themes.
- Holding regular workshops.
- Publishing proceedings of Samagams, Books formation of CD's/Pen drive etc for spreading the message to Sikh Sangat.
Founder: Late Sant Baba Sucha Singh ji
Present Mukhi (Chief): Sant Baba Amir Singh ji
Performing kirtan in Sudh Ragas with tanti Saajs
- Conducting yearly Gurmat Sangeet Samelans to recite Gurbani in Sudh Ragas present in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji
- Holding Regular workshops for the Students
- Frequent conduct of Path Bodh Samagams to recite/read Gurbani correctly. (Correct pronunciation)
- Katha Parvachans pertaining correct meanings and holistic relevance of Gurbani with mankind.
- Conducting Regular Seminars pertaining different Religious and Social themes.
- Education pertaining Seminars of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji in Darbar Sahib.
- Amrit Sanchar on every Dasvi in each month.
- Meditation in the form of Four Gurmat Naam Abhias Samagams in a year.
- Publishing proceedings of Samagams, Books, and formations of CD's /Pendrive etc for spreading the message to Sikh Sangat.
Talented Ustaads/Teachers pertaining Gurmat Sangeet, Tanti Saaj, Sudh Path, Katha etc
- Fully Equipped and functional Gurmat Sangeet Academy.
- VismaadNaad for handling publication, CD's Pendrive etc
- Library having more than 10,000 books/Granths.
- Sukh Sagar Charitable dispensary.
- Besides Hostels, Langar halls, Darbar Sahib ji, Community hall (shed) etc.